GDPR Awareness Session - Rotherham
About the session
This is an interactive session with school-relevant examples to explain the impact of GDPR in your school and help you understand what what your school needs to do comply to the new law. The key elements of the regulation will be presented in a straightforward and no-nonsence manner so as not to confuse or mislead delegates.
The session is suitable for those with executive and operational responsibility for GDPR.
Who should attend?
- The headteacher and chair of governors
- Members of the wider leadership team, including the business manager
- The IT delivery manager
- MAT operations/compliance manager
- How the GDPR applies to your school
- The implications for your role and others in your school
- Your responsibilities in enabling your school to be compliant
- Understanding the risks around GDPR
- Things you can do now to move towards compliance
|Event Date||23 January 2018 2:00 pm|
|Event End Date||23 January 2018 4:00 pm|
|Individual Price||£50 +VAT|
|Location||St Bernard's Catholic High School|
Group Rate (+VAT)